If you love a Chocolate cupcake then you will just love these! Considering they have no stabliser’s like flour etc. they really do taste like a proper Choclate cupcake! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do and my little Munchkin!
Makes 12 Cupcakes.
4 wheat biscuits (weetabix) or 1 pack of Scandinavian Scan bran. I only use Weetabix!
2 tsp of vanilla extract.
2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
10 tbsp of granualated sweetener.
1 vanilla/toffee Mullerlight.
12 cupcake cases. (Optional)
Low calorie cooking spray.
This is one of my all in one methods so it is so quick and easy. It literally takes 5 minutes to make them!
- Line a cupcake tray with 12 case’s or if not using bun cases spray with the low calorie cooking spray.
- Crumble up the wheat biscuits to a fine crum and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Use a hand whisk to beat the mixture until well combined.
- Add 1 tbsp of the mix to each case and place in a preheated oven at 195c for 20 minutes. The buns will be hard on top when done.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack if you can! Always store in the fridge, they should last up to 5 days.